If you haven’t noticed, the Noom wellness app is surging in popularity. In fact, they have big names like WW on their heels and scrambling to keep. Why? Because Noom goes way beyond “dieting” by incorporating coaching and positive behavioral change to promote healthy habits that should last a lifetime.
If you are thinking of signing up, don’t waste your time looking for discount codes, as they don’t work. Here’s how to get the best deal when you sign up for Noom:
1. Best Noom Sign Up Deal:
You’ll only find Noom one real promotion to join Noom. It starts with a 90-second evaluation so that they can learn a little more about you. This includes questions about your health, lifestyle, and weight loss goals and concludes with an offer to start a trial immediately at no cost.
This gives you a chance to use all of the features of Noom to decide whether you want to stick with it or cancel. Assuming you don’t quit, you’ll have the option to choose your billing cycle. If you aren’t afraid of commitment, you can save big!
Thinking of joining Noom? To get the best possible deal at sign up you won’t even need a discount code, just follow these steps:
- Skip the discount codes posted on coupon sites and Reddit
- Use today’s featured promotion from Noom for a 14-day trial
- Choose a longer billing cycle for lower cost per month (if you don’t mind the commitment!)
- Cancel 24+ hours before the trial ends if you don’t want to continue
Want to know more? First, let’s talk about discount codes:
2. Why You Should Skip Discount Codes
You have probably noticed that Reddit and most coupon sites promise lists of the “best Noom discount codes” with discounts up to 90%. However, this is probably just clickbait as Noom does not distribute coupons or discount codes!
I repeat, Noom does not distribute discount codes to the public.
Trust me, I’ve tried these promo codes and it’s a waste of time. By looking at the comments on big coupon sites, others seem to agree that discount codes don’t work:
So, while that means that those “90% off” promo codes are probably bogus, it doesn’t mean you can’t get a great deal on your subscription. To do so, start with today’s featured promotion directly from Noom.
4. Other Noom Discounts?
You already know that most discount codes are just clickbait, but is it possible for certain groups to get a discount on Noom? The short answer now is “no,” but we’ll update this area if we find discounts for the following groups:
- Students or teachers: There is currently no special discount for college students, teachers, or those enrolled in classes. However, after an initial assessment, you can try all the features of Noom with their 7-14 day trial.
- Military discount: Currently there is no discount for members of the military. However, active-duty service members, veterans, and USAA members are encouraged to try Noom through their featured promotion.
- Healthcare workers: While Noom does not offer a specific discount for healthcare workers, nurses, or first responders, you can register with sites like id.me for discounts exclusive to verified healthcare workers.
Conclusion: No Promo Code, No Problem!
I’m a thrifty person and I love a good coupon. In fact, a promo code online can be the difference between whether I complete an order or leave something languishing in my cart for weeks. An in-store coupon can cause me to skip joyfully while whistling a happy tune.
However, in this case, you’ll find that how you sign up for Noom is what will yield the biggest savings and not the discount code promising 90% off.
Now that you know the truth about Noom discount codes and coupons (or, the lack thereof) you can follow the steps above to get the best deal on a subscription. Get started now!
*Related post: Noom vs WW: Which is Better?
Thanks for visiting Black Alliance!