WW (Weight Watchers Reimagined) has a holistic, scientific approach to weight loss called MyWW+. It’s a customized program that starts with a personal assessment to better understand you and create an action plan for a more personalized weight loss experience.
If you are considering WW, we can help you get the best possible deal when you join. Here are today’s best WW (Weight Watchers) coupons, specials, and offers for the U.S. and Canada including exclusive membership promotions like 50% off 3 months that can really cut the cost of joining. Check them out!
WW (Weight Watchers) Joining Specials, Coupons:
We’re not here to convince you that MyWW+ is the best weight loss program for your needs, but we’re happy to recommend it as one of the highest-rated, economical, and most popular programs to live healthily and lose weight.
Best WW (Weight Watchers) Coupon for Joining?
As a preferred affiliate of WW, (Weight Watchers Reimagined) we often get exclusive signup offers. While the regular on-site specials at weightwatchers.com usually top out at 50% off, our exclusive joining specials can save you up to 55% off WW Digital (formerly “Weight Watchers Online“) and Workshops (formerly “Weight Watchers Meetings”).
If we have an exclusive offer above, just click the link and you’ll come to a page on WeightWatchers.com with that promotion like this:
The specifics of the promotion and the exact savings will be itemized under where it says price breakdown.
Tip: Weight Watchers coupons are now applied instantly when you click a promotion or advertisement. In fact, NONE of the promo codes I’ve tried from coupon sites have ever worked!
Want to know more specifics, such as when the promotion expires? Just click on the little “i” for information and you’ll get a pop-up window with offer terms like this:
Tip: The best offers are usually 6-months in length, as they lock-in the promotional pricing longest and save you the most money. Not ready to commit that long? I recommend you choose 50% off the 3-month savings plan instead!
Some of the best promotions also waive the $20 starter fee. If we don’t have an exclusive coupon available or the on-site special isn’t grabbing you, consider waiting to join WW (Weight Watchers). Coupons like 6 months for $128 don’t save you significant money. We get new membership offers every week!
More Weight Watchers Discounts:
You may find special offers to join Weight Watchers from groups or organizations that you belong to. Here are some other potential ways to get a discount on joining Weight Watchers:
- AAA discount: AAA is best known for travel discounts, but they may offer members a AAA Weight Watchers discount. After logging in at discounts.aaa.com, check the “Health and Wellness Discounts” for a potential offer from WW
- AARP / Senior Discount: Organizations like AARP may offer senior citizens a WW discount, so check your account at aarp.org/benefits-discounts for specials like 50% off 3 months!
- Military Discount: There is currently no advertised Weight Watchers discount specifically for military members. However, if you are a member of a military group such as USAA, check in the wellness area of their site for joining specials
- Nurses / Healthcare Discount? There is currently no specific Weight Watchers coupon or discount avaiable for nurses or first responders. However, if you are a nurse registered with ID.me they may have a special offer for members.
Tip: While these discounts are available for certain groups, you may actually save more with our featured offer above!
How to Get the Best Deal:
What’s the cheapest way to join Weight Watchers? Skip the promo codes (they don’t work!) here are the steps to get the best possible deal when you join WW:
- Don’t use a promo code
- Use our exclusive WW offer
- Choose the “WW Digital” plan option
- Choose the 6-month Savings Plan
By following the steps above you’ll be able to join Weight Watchers for as little as $10 per month for the first 6 months!
If you’d like a shorter commitment or the added support of a personal Coach or Workshops you can still get a great deal but it will cost more.
No single diet is best for every person because everyone has their own unique lifestyle, personality, and weight loss goals. However, if you are looking for a popular and highly rated weight loss plan that offers the optional in-person support of others, then I recommend considering WW (Weight Watchers Reimagined).
If you do join, I hope you saved money using our exclusive coupons, promotional codes and joining specials.