TurboTax is America’s #1 tax software with an incredible 73% market share. (source) Even though there are cheaper tax software brands than TurboTax choosing the best is probably a good investment. Plus, they guarantee to get you your maximum refund, so you can think of the expense as an investment.
- Which TurboTax edition you buy
- When you file: Pricing is lower early in the tax season (before March 15th!)
- State fees: See below for additional State filing fees
- Whether you choose to file online or download software
TurboTax Pricing + State Cost for 2022:
(Home & Business)
† TurboTax Online State costs $39 per state return w/ no additional fee to e-file
*Software Download includes up to 5 federal e-files and 1 state download. Additional states cost $40 each, and e-file is an additional $20 per state return
Tip: Click to get the best possible price online and view pricing directly from TurboTax here!
How to Get the Best Price on TurboTax Deluxe, Premier, and Self-Employed:
To get the best deal on TurboTax you won’t need to enter a code. Just follow these steps:
- Compare editions to decide which features you need
- File early before March 15th, 2022 for lower pricing (save $10-25+)
- Choose to buy an Online edition instead of downloading or buying software in-store
- Use this exclusive link to save up to an extra $15 on TurboTax Online editions
- If the discount isn’t being applied, try this!
Buying TurboTax online at turbotax.intuit.com and using our featured discount yields the best price for their Deluxe, Premier, and Self-Employed editions.
While we can’t help you avoid taxes, we can at least get you the lowest price on TurboTax which is something!
Thanks for stopping by Black Alliance, and good luck with your taxes!