TurboTax AAA member discount: – Although it’s not tax-deductible, being a member of the American Automobile Association has a lot of benefits. Besides roadside assistance, there are a plethora of discounts and perks available for AAA members.
During tax season AAA offers a popular 15-20% discount on all TurboTax online products to members, and you don’t even need a service code.
2 Ways to Get the TurboTax AAA Discount
During tax season AAA members can take advantage of a special discount on TurboTax Online products. Here’s how:
- You can get the AAA member discount through your member account at aaa.com. Just login and then click on “discounts and special offers” to check for availability
- The TurboTax AAA discount should be available to the public at aaa.com/turbo-tax throughout tax season until April 15th
*Update: It looks like AAA has discontinued public access to their TurboTax discount, so we can offer you the same discount here.
More AAA Discounts:
AAA is well-known for their Diamonds Program as well as special member discounts and benefits. Here’s where to find them in your area:
- All AAA discounts – Find travel discounts available from AAA.com for your region. Just enter your zip code
- Mid Atlantic AAA TurboTax discount – 10% off For members in the Mid Atlantic region
- All TurboTax Discounts from Black Alliance
*AAA (auto club) memberships are only tax deduction if you use your vehicle for business purposes and are able to report business transportation expenses